Monday 8 February 2016

THIS IS THE GOD THAT I SERVE!



This is my oldest daughter, and as you can see she is a miracle. In September of last year she came to pay me a visit in Florida on a Saturday, and hours later she started sneezing and coughing and i said to her...girl you came all the way from Nassau to catch the flu by the time Tuesday came she became worst. so we took her to the hospital thinking they would treat her for the flu and be sent home, not knowing we were headed for the worst. After seeing the doctor they decided to take a scan because they saw that she was pregnant and they notice that the baby was not breathing, and when they did the Ultra Sound, they found out that the baby was dead, and estimated that the baby was dead about 4weeks inside of her, WOWW WHAT A BLOW!

This damaged her heart poisoned her blood, messed up her kidneys she became sepsis. We were told by the doctors that she needed a Heart Transplant, and a Kidney Transplant, that's how bad it was because her heart was the first to get damaged. The first day I cried and then God touched my heart and said to me...GAIL WHY ARE U CRYING IF I WANTED HER DEAD SHE WOULD HAVE NEVER COME TO VISIT YOU. 

Immediately my FAITH KICKED BACK IN. I took 8 weeks off from work and lived in the hospital with my daughter in ICU. As many Prayed, along with  myself, I began to see the Hands of God move. She was on dialysis every day for 2-3weeks for 3-4 hours, those days began get lesser, she was in a comma 3weeks straight without knowing where she was, she didn't even knew that she lost her baby. 



After been in the hospital for weeks seeing her in that state one day I decided to go home for a one day break, while on my face praying I heard my phone rang and it was the nurse calling me telling me to come because my daughter opened her eyes and she didn't know where she was! I immediately made my way there with Joy just to see her eyes open and she tried to talk but she was so druged up from all of the medication. As the days went by God hand was working mightily, every day we saw a miracle. This girl had tubes everywhere in her, and every day we saw God start moving a tube from her body. She had to learn how to walk all over again, had to go to therapy. 

After leaving the hospital eight weeks later she went home with a IV in her hand to make sure medication was being applied to her Heart and she also had to wear a life vest everywhere in case her heart fails it would shock her back to life. BUT LOOK AT HER NOW SHE IS COMPLETELY HEALED GOD TOOK EVERYTHING OFF FROM HER. SHE IS A FREE WOMAN, EVEN THE DOCTORS ARE SHOCKED. TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY.....THIS IS THE GOD THAT I SERVE





'This is a true life testimony. If you have a peculiar testimony you wish to share please contact me. God bless you.'

Tags:

0 Responses to “THIS IS THE GOD THAT I SERVE!”

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Donec sed odio dui. Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio. Duis mollis

© 2013 Adsense Help. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks